Real Color Mixerpmoorhead2
Description of Real Color Mixer
Real Color Mixer simulates mixing real paints (for example oil or acrylic paints) in different proportions; making it possible to preview the newly created colours without actually mixing the physical paints.
The colours are not mixed additively (which is the process used in RGB colour models). However mixing the colours red, green and blue in the Real Color Mixer does not achieve white or black colours. Depending on which tones are used for mixing, you can, for example, get a dark khaki colour.
Real Color Mixer uses the spectrum of light and a range of reflected and absorbed light of a given colour as mixing information.
- ability to define up to 10 colours for each palette
- ability to save up to 30 mixed colours for each palette
- possibility to copy the palette
- database of 430 predefine colours
- ability to set the texture and form of the brush
- create (from colour picker, RGB or HTML colour codes) and delete your own colours
- edit colour name
- importing and exporting a palette
To add a colour to the 'mixer colour' panel, press and drag the desired colour. To change the mixing ratio, use plus (+) or minus (-) buttons. Pressing on the plus or minus buttons increases or decreases the amount of specific colour by one unit. Pressing the button slightly longer will change the ratio of the colour by 10 units.